2018 & 2019 WCTSMA
Use the cart below to pay for your Membership for your School and your Instructor Fee.
Use this link to submit all your students names for OSPI compliance. Membership will not be considered complete until these names are submitted.
1. Program- Up to 200 students: This fee covers all of the students in your WCTSMA courses (Health Science Pathway Courses).
2. Instructor - Those members who are involved with the direction of the Career and Technical /Professional Technical Sports/Athletic Medicine Program may hold office, chair or serve on any committee, and are entitled to one vote on any matter before the membership. You may add multiple instructors.
3. Individual Student– Those students not involved in their School Sports Med Programs.
4. Alumni Member - Those members who were involved with a Career and Technical /Professional Technical Sports/Athletic Medicine Program and who have graduated from high school and are pursuing a career in the medical field. They may attend meetings, but may not vote or serve on any committees.
5. Business or Professional Member – Adults who share the goals and purposes of WCTSMA and its programs who wish to support the continuing development of WCTSMA youth shall be eligible for Business and Professional Membership. Business and Professional members shall not be eligible to hold office, make motions, or vote.
6. Corporate Member - Corporate entities that share the goals and purposes of WCTSMA and its programs who wish to support the continuing development of WCTSMA youth shall be eligible for corporate membership. Corporate membership shall include contributing, bronze, silver, and gold categories with the fees to be determined by the Board of Directors. Corporate members shall not be eligible to hold office, make motions, or vote.
7. Honorary – Persons who, by the virtue of his or her acts and speech, show a profound interest in the Career and Technical/Professional Technical Sports/Athletic Medicine Programs and in enhancing its service to those involved in these programs. They may attend meetings, but may not vote or serve on any committees.
Benefits of Membership
Here’s what you get for being a member with full privileges! If you submitted your payment late, you must pay a $100 late fee to achieve this status, but will qualify for all of the member benefits that are marked with an asterisk*.
*Hold an elected/committee office.
*Vote on issues pertaining to the WCTSMA.
*Receive e-mail updates and information.
*Clock hours for attending NWATA convention, NATA convention, and both clock hours and CEU’s for State competition/symposium and possible for leadership activities in the future.
* Instructor dues pays for WSCA membership
Discounts on registration for state ($100), Winter Leadership ($15/student), & completer certificates ($15/student).
Programs students qualify to apply for scholarships & student leadership positions.